German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,001 Posts
I usually don't respond to these kinds of posts, but you're young and I've read several of them lately.

You need to be careful talking to people the way you do. You don't know these people, and I guarantee you that you have no idea what goes on in this world - no matter how nice your neighborhood is. Take it from someone who does know what goes on out there - next time someone makes a comment about your or your dog, either don't respond at all or say "thank you" politely and be on your way.

One day you're going to say something to the wrong person and being a young female, it isn't going to go well for you. Please be careful, and don't take such offense to what people think of your dog.

· Registered
4,001 Posts
The trouble with this is in some neighborhoods being perceived as "weak" is just as bad, as it also leaves you looking vulnerable. Sometimes you have to stick up for yourself, as well as take proper precaution with self defense. This is just what I've experienced.
Yes, but if you don't have the ability to back up your words, then you better hope the person stops at just words. Standing up for yourself is great, but be prepared to do it fully or don't do it at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.