German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up Zula vom Sequoyahhaus on Friday. Last three days have been a whirlwind. First night was long but getting a little better each night. Only up once last night. Potty training going great thanks to the crate. Ex Pen showed up today and that's how I got a few minutes to post. More pictures later.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Zula is a little beauty, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
She's adorable! We got yellow girl, who we named Willow. We don't have her registered name figured out yet, though. Good luck with her!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We met you guys when we saw the puppies a couple weeks ago. We were torn on choices. We had yellow girl as our first choice and looked at her again Friday night but went with Sherle's suggested best match. We are still working on full registration name but will use Zula for call and part of registered name.

Keep us updated on progress!

A tired puppy is a good puppy.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bed was a hand me down, its a left over scar. So far she hasn't destroyed anything except a bully stick. We have towels in her crate for now to avoid the stuffing snow storm. But land shark is a good description. She was very entertained by helping DW and I dress Easter morning. No blood yet but we have both yelped in surprise a couple times when she grabbed a toe, calf, etc. She is a very vocal girl too, always talking to us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think getting her was a good decision for you if you're planning on training with their club. Willow is pretty chill and laid back! I don't see her being a schutzhund dog! :) She's perfect for the kids, though. And a total snuggle-bug.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So happy you guys got such a good match, obvious that Willow is in a great loving home. Funny that the sister are so different. Haven't seen any laid back or chill in Zula. She is all on or sleeping. Maybe I just need a couple of children around to help wear her out.

We do plan to train with Tennessee Valley Working Dogs and hopefully Zula will earn a title or two. Wore her out with flirt pole today. Early bite work :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts