German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zorro received his RA title yesterday. Trialing for his 2nd and 3rd leg this weekend. Friday he placed 1st with a score of 95! Saturday he also place 1st. with a score of 95 as well. I'm so very proud of my boy :wub: he is just 21 mths old and has come so far at such a young age.
DSCN0145.JPG

DSCN0142.JPG

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Congratulations! We plan to start our RA this year. I'm a little behind as we had a bunch of other bills and stuff to take care of before thinking of going to trials. We haven't tried Advanced yet except for at home training. My trainer moved out of town and there aren't any others here that I accept their methods. We live in a remote place so any shows we go to include at least two nights out overnight. When we got our RN the last judge looked at Raina and said "You don't usually see that much dog at a Rally event." She loved GSD's and had bred them herself before so she wasn't being discouraging, but she was being honest. I haven't seen any other GSD's at any of the Rally events we have attended. Glad to see there are some other ones out there. Will you be going for RE now?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! We plan to start our RA this year. I'm a little behind as we had a bunch of other bills and stuff to take care of before thinking of going to trials. We haven't tried Advanced yet except for at home training. My trainer moved out of town and there aren't any others here that I accept their methods. We live in a remote place so any shows we go to include at least two nights out overnight. When we got our RN the last judge looked at Raina and said "You don't usually see that much dog at a Rally event." She loved GSD's and had bred them herself before so she wasn't being discouraging, but she was being honest. I haven't seen any other GSD's at any of the Rally events we have attended. Glad to see there are some other ones out there. Will you be going for RE now?
yes we will start training for our RE. Im in new England and we have alot of trials in our area, we also have alot of German shepherds trialing and doing awesome with high if not perfect scores. i video taped both trials and posted them on fb if your interested in seeing them

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! There are several gsd's in my area participating in RAlly too!
thank you, i love seeing GS's working an having fun

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
yes we will start training for our RE. Im in new England and we have alot of trials in our area, we also have alot of German shepherds trialing and doing awesome with high if not perfect scores. i video taped both trials and posted them on fb if your interested in seeing them
Sometimes I wish I lived on the mainland where it would be easy to go to competitions but I really like my remote lifestyle down here. Glad to hear that there are many other GSD's out there in Rally. Good luck with the RE. I'll have to find a friend that is on facebook to see the videos though cause I'm not on facebook. I was once but got intimidated by certain people from my past contacting me.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
a big congrats to you and Zorro!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts