German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well ,all went very well today with Zola getting spayed,she is recovering now and looking sorry for herself,pain killers and anti biotics given ,vet says she shouldnt need any more after today,which is great to hear,,so loving tender care will be given for the next two weeks or so.........:)

·
Registered
892 Posts
a few days from now and you will wish she was still feeling sorry for herself ;) Good luck keeping her calm for the next 10 days or so

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats that the spay went well :D I know its no fun to see them in pain...is she in a cone of shame too?
:laugh::laugh::laugh: No not at the moment,fingers crossed she wouldnt need one as she isnt licking the wound yet

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few days from now and you will wish she was still feeling sorry for herself ;) Good luck keeping her calm for the next 10 days or so
haha i bet:wild:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we had one day of doggie peace...Zola was back to her normal self by day two,,,it really is hard work keeping her calm,when all she wants to do is play and fight,,we know that ,although she may look ok, she is very mush still recovering,i must say i am very impressed with how small the cut is,12 years ago when we had our Sapphire done,the cut was twice as big,,you can barely see Zola`s..she does have some fur to grow back on her belly and legs ( where the needle went ) but apart from that she is doing excellent,,,hope it will stay that way.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts