German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Zoey and I went on hikes both Saturday and Sunday with a few of my friends and Nikita, the bluenose pitbull. Decent weather and pleased with how she did overall.
I was able to snap some pictures but it was pretty hard fumbling my camera out of my bag with Zoey on leash and trying to snap a couple of pics but here they are!

Me and Zoey

again

Us on Sunday

again, wish my buddy got all of her in the photo

Annnndd Nikita

And my friends holding both girls haha
they refuse to look at the camera.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Great photos, the scenerary is great and the dogs are gorgeous :). The portraits are very candid and nicely done as well

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice
Thank you

Great photos, the scenerary is great and the dogs are gorgeous :). The portraits are very candid and nicely done as well
Thank you, the girls had a great time. You would figure a 4 hour hike would make a dog tired... not Zoey, she expected a walk when we got home hahaha :wild:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the pic of the pit with belly to sky. Nice pack.
Thank you, Nikita is hilarious, that may or may not have been horse poop she was rolling int... she goes nuts for it lol:wild:

I agree and love cool weather hikes. We hike all year. My boy loves the cold weather.
We plan to go more often, at least once a weekend weather permitting. Zoey loves hiking and the new experiences that comes with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts