German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get home early from work today and decide I'll take the dogs for a game of fetch. It's freezing here, windy, and definitely not my favorite weather to run in, but my DH has been walking them so much lately I decide to bite the bullet. I get my boots, gloves, coat, scarf, and face warmer on and precede down the stairs calling the dogs who come running all excited.

Zoe sees me all covered, stops dead in her tracks, and lunges at me barking like a maniac. I start laughing Zoe it's me- she backs up still barking and stares at me for a second then lunges again. This time I say Zoe no and she precedes to try and remove my face warmer,lol I took it off so she could smell it and parade around with it a little. Then I put it back on so we could go play in sub zero weather. She's never seen me all wintered out I think I really scared her, but it was hilarious all the same- my lab of course knew exactly what time it was and was annoyed at her puppy antics:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Too funny!!! I like your dog's name by the way ;)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have a Zoe too,lol My DH picked the name and emphasizes is Zoe not Zoey,lol She has decided my face warmer is a weapon of mass destruction and wants to destroy it:D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL!! She was confused.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts