German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
4 months a 25#

He's looking less German and more Belgian. Still hoping he stays small as long as possible. We're also getting a lot of Rhodesian Ridgeback characteristics and maybe even some Hound.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Ziggy looks great. Hey the bottles in the pool are they for retrieval? Ziggy reminds me of a nephew dog named hawk. GSD/lab/pit. He is a sweetie but the boy can chew up everything.Im glad Zig has you.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
That makes sense. Ziggy is great.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Thanks, he might as well be hawk. Nothing I own below the knee is safe
I saw Hawk tonight . he chewed on my hands and on the bottom of my shorts and then gave up and started carrying rocks to the porch.Ziggy has that same cuteness.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yes i know the feeling. i think my total count on ripped shirts is up to 7. here's a couple pictures from our visit to Fort Funston in SF.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ridgie!!

He's looking less German and more Belgian. Still hoping he stays small as long as possible. We're also getting a lot of Rhodesian Ridgeback characteristics and maybe even some Hound.
I thought there was Ridgie in him!!! Our Jake was a gentle fella (after landsharkery phase) with a big ole heart (same "worry wrinkles", too---that boy didn't have a worry in the world---to busy exploring it and acting like a lap dog!!) Full ridge, too :) Enjoy your boy! Ziggy is so handsome!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Here's a proud moment taken after Ziggy runs outside barking towards several kids walking in front of the house. As the Inlaws were trying to corral him, I stood by the door and called him once and he returned! Success!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Good boy Ziggy! Good training on your part . Its so cool when it works.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts