German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's 47 lbs.

There are ones I just snapped on the deck, no posing. I guess she's American lines? She is NOT AKC reg until she's spayed. Her father was not Reg.

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
There are ones I just snapped on the deck, no posing. I guess she's American lines? She is NOT AKC reg until she's spayed. Her father was not Reg.
If the father was not AKC registered then your puppy will not be able to be AKC registered either.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is very pretty, I love her face:))

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Very expressive face! I love her!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Looking at her, every once and a while I find myself thing, Wow, she's a beautiful dog. I have a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
She reminds me of Djibouti ~4-6mos. I teasingly called him my little bitch head in those days. She's gonna be a beauty. I hope to see pix when she's a yr & 2 yrs old.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shen just turned 6 mos today. She's getting so big on me.

I remember when we had our beagle, my sisters dog, who is a GSD, looked really big to us. Well, I saw her for the first time in MONTHS and OMG, she looks small. lol. Even my daughter was like, she's so small. Zeva and Quita, sis dog, weigh the same, but carry it different. I hope to get pix. I miss my Zeva girl, couldn't bring her w/ me because Quita is 13 and doesn't like other dogs, esp girls.. so. she's too old for that kind of stress :(

·
Registered
691 Posts
Adorable!! Kaiya is 28wks today! Can't believe it.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted to add, I do NOT plan on breeding Zeva. I just noticed that this section was in breederville. I just wanted to see what you all thought about her shape and lines.. that's all.

It's just for fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts