German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........It cuddles now??? Where is my puppy? did the doggie aliens take him at night and replaced a chip in his head? All the suddenly when I say "no bite" he drops the act and grabs a toy?

Anyways I guess we finally learned how to control the monster, he has been good for a few days now =)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:happyboogie: Told you it would get better ;):D

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes when they bite so hard and you have tears in your eyes, you think that they will never stop. Maybe those front teeth are starting to get loose and about to come out? I don't know, but when all hope was gone.... I LOVEEEEEEEE my puppy =)

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
If I weren't so happy for you, I would actually be envious.
That's really early. I suffered for an additional month and a half. :crazy:
Enjoy the cuddling. You certainly earned it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
So there is Hope for my little landshark I hope to have a similar experience soon my kids can't even enjoy Argos right now because he bites so hard :(

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So there is Hope for my little landshark I hope to have a similar experience soon my kids can't even enjoy Argos right now because he bites so hard :(
My arms are blue, green, yellow and red. Look like a rainbow beat the "bleep" out of me.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Good for you! Glad she has settled down for you some.

Lisl jumps in bed every morning before I get up for cuddles and a belly rub.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well I hope it turns around soon my daughter desperately needs this pup to bond with her as he will be training to be her service dog but at the moment because of his biting habits she wants nothing to do with him and I don't blame her I recently orded that bite stopper at the top of the forum I hope it will come soon and I hope it works I am glad to hear they do change though lol

My arms are blue, green, yellow and red. Look like a rainbow beat the "bleep" out of me.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She will have plenty of time, but they are just too crazy when they are young. He is a baby, give him time, he will be an awesome dog!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Neko, i know just what you are talking about ... just when you are convinced your pup is the anti-christ, they do a complete about face and life is good again.

adolescence is kicking in here and i swear this pup has forgotten every single thing she knew a week ago.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol yes! we even started calling him Zeusifer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts