German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some updated pics of the dogs I took this afternoon! Thanks for looking I love sharing with you guys

I'll start off with the handsome Zeus.

Piper

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Im not sure how to describe it properly, but Zeus has the same "shape" as my Tuke. Nice pictures, beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure how to describe it properly, but Zeus has the same "shape" as my Tuke. Nice pictures, beautiful dogs.
Same build maybe? Zeus is very long and lean. He's not very old yet though and still has a bunch of filling out to do. His parents have both quite a thick build.
Most people think Piper is older than Zeus though because she looks bigger I think with all her hair but the last time I weighed them back in May Piper was 3lbs lighter than Zeus lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Beautiful!!
I thought you only had Piper - when did you get Zeus ?
I haven't been on much so I may have missed the info.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful!!
I thought you only had Piper - when did you get Zeus ?
I haven't been on much so I may have missed the info.
Thank you very much! Actually though, Zeus was around before Piper. But he belongs to my bf Jason. Zeus is 3 months older than Piper (born Oct 18, 2011) and Piper was born (1/16/12). So I've known Zeus since he was a tiny (well not really tiny) 9 week old. I live with Jason and he and I went to get Piper when Zeus was about 6 months old. Piper is owned by me. She was just a few days shy of 12 weeks when I brought her home. So anyways Zeus has always been around just he's not technically my dog but him and Piper have spent all their time together since we brought Piper home when she was just a ball of fluffy fur.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thank you very much! Actually though, Zeus was around before Piper. But he belongs to my bf Jason. Zeus is 3 months older than Piper (born Oct 18, 2011) and Piper was born (1/16/12). So I've known Zeus since he was a tiny (well not really tiny) 9 week old. I live with Jason and he and I went to get Piper when Zeus was about 6 months old. Piper is owned by me. She was just a few days shy of 12 weeks when I brought her home. So anyways Zeus has always been around just he's not technically my dog but him and Piper have spent all their time together since we brought Piper home when she was just a ball of fluffy fur.
Awhh they are brother and sister.
They are lovely - thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol thanks but they are more like gf and bf instead of brother an sister but they are close and I'm glad they get along so well and have been able to grow up together like they have.

·
Registered
478 Posts
What a beautiful pair !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts