German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing some puppy pictures taken over the last week. My girl is still the homely one out of the litter but she makes up for it by having the superior personality (I may be biased on this.) We had our first long car ride (a little over two hours each way) which she did great on.
Which brought us to our first trip to a lake. She loved the water immediately - chasing leaves and picking fights with crayfish. On the same trip she went down her first slide, ran around on the floating dock with no problem and had a brief ride on very friendly persons paddle boat. It was thundering and lightning (then raining) pretty bad for parts of it but she handled everything in stride.

A couple days after that we had a play date with four of the other puppies from the litter. Lots of fun seeing them again and seeing how their personalities are developing. Everyone is pretty distinct!

Beth

Attachments

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sounds like a great road trip to the lake. I don't see a homely pup either, she's a cutie. Have fun with her.

Reactions: Iamtomisbehave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww thanks guys :) I think she is very pretty too! she has just been referred to as "the homely" one by other people since she was very tiny. Since I have zero interest in showing and a lot of interest in doing other things I picked for personality.

Beth

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aww thanks guys /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif I think she is very pretty too! she has just been referred to as "the homely" one by other people since she was very tiny. Since I have zero interest in showing and a lot of interest in doing other things I picked for personality.

Beth
She may be the runt of the litter but is gorgeous and I'm sure she's personality plus! Strange for anyone to call her homely because she's small. I think you got the pick of the litter. ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts