German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ze'eva off leash hiking at Ft Ebey State Park on Whidbey Island, WA today!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Gorgeous pup.

On another note, a word of advice: If you resize the pictures "slow connections" won't have to beware. Also, we'll have the option to see the photos in a size other than either really small...or really big. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gorgeous pup.

On another note, a word of advice: If you resize the pictures "slow connections" won't have to beware. Also, we'll have the option to see the photos in a size other than either really small...or really big. :)
True but I rather give people access to the full resolution pictures if they want them...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
If you want people to have access to the full sized pics, then you could put something in your posts for them to PM you if they want the fullsized pic for a background or whatnot. However, I have a fast connection and won't normally even bother trying to look at pics if they're either tiny or huge to where I can only see 1/4 of the picture on my entire screen.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
If you want people to have access to the full sized pics, then you could put something in your posts for them to PM you if they want the fullsized pic for a background or whatnot. However, I have a fast connection and won't normally even bother trying to look at pics if they're either tiny or huge to where I can only see 1/4 of the picture on my entire screen.
Exactly.

I'm not trying to be rude, mroutdoorsman, in telling you what I did. I'm not sure why people would want the full resolution photos, unless they intend to print pictures of your dog? If so, PMing is a great idea! I'm with Konotashi though, after a few of them loaded I got a good look at your gorgeous pup and gave up on the rest. :) I'm not running on a slow connection either...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright... guess I will start resizing them to post here.

·
Super Moderator
32,396 Posts
From the board rules:

15. Picture size in any post should be 800 x 600. Excessively large pictures are extremely slow for people with dial up and make the page where the picture is placed so that you have to scroll to read the other posts. See the Sticky post in the Pictures, Pictures, Pictures Forum “How to Post Pictures.”

·
Super Moderator
32,396 Posts
Just wanted to add that she's absolutely adorable! But you should resize your pictures prior to posting, or they may be removed by the moderator of this forum or an administrator.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
nice pictures but very large! i have a pretty fast connections but even my system wasnt thrilled with the sizing.

Sidenote: i totally love that "m" on her forehead!!! thats adorable!!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Cute pup, how old is Ze'eva?

On another topic, I've never been to Ft. Ebey, but it looks as though we should take Shasta up there very soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From the board rules:
I could re-post them if I was able to edit my post...

Ze'eva is 16 weeks old. If you are close and never been to Ft Ebey then you for sure need to go! It is one of my favorite state parks in WA. The only other place I like more is Northern Cascades for long hikes and backpacking.

She is getting large fast :p It is amazing how much she has grown in the past 6 weeks since I rescued her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts