German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am about 2-3years old.

I went to see this boy over the summer & was told in the cell dog program & had an adopter when done. This program is to go live with inmates for so long to get taught obed. & manners. Well, he's out & who knows for how long now & STILL waiting to be adopted ! Took new photo of him Thurs. & he is ready to get out. Seems super sweet. Card said, turned in b/c too hyper !

Meet BUDDY !!!

Cell Dog Buddy's Contact Info

The Animal Shelter Society Inc., Zanesville, OH

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:help: :help: :help:

Seems like a very sweet boy............

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP :help:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i'd take him if i could and was closer. i can handle hyper. He and i would get along great since i'm usually bouncing off the walls myself. Bump for him!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Buddy likely would be an "instant dog" for the right person(s) given he has already had some training through the prison program. He needs a job : ) and to get out of there...BUMP!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Bump!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I'd be hyper too stuck in that small space - not to mention claustrophobic. He looks like he has already begun to do a number on his blanket, they should probably take it out of there. Wishing for a nice active home for the Bud-man....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea well, I might have got him excited as I tried to get him happy. LOL The guy did get a mop & cleaned up, but didn't remove his blanket. This boy is a big boy & most people want the med-sm sized dogs. This boy did not bark at me 1 time, came over for a treat, but didn't take (never probably had anything that good LOL), seems gentle, but ready to go play...............

Any takers ??????? Has been there since this summer. :(

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP :help: :help:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts