German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Zanesville, OH | 19858

I am about 3 months old.

I went to see this cutie today & didn't have much time so, pics aren't the greatest. Bad thing is, I walked right past her & had a hard time finding her b/c they have her in a corner & not much light & bk pup so, couldn't see her. :( I finally found her & got a few pics real fast.

Was told, got as gift, didn't want & OTI. :( They have listed as mix, but really not sure, I need to go back. Bad thing is, every PB I seen & knew b/c adults & could tell, they had listed as mix.

19858's Contact Info

The Animal Shelter Society Inc., Zanesville, OH

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh she is just adorable. What was her temperament like? Certainly looks docile enough just hanging there in the guys arms. Little sweetie!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump :(

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!!!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP :help: :help:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thats horrible!!! She was a gift for someone and they didnt want her?! Who could resist that beautiful little girl?!?!?! Rotten people. Wish i was a great deal closer. I'd take her instantly. What a precious little girl!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Poor thing.... some people don't think.... animals as gifts are NOT a good idea!

Now this beauitufl girl is suffering.. so sad.

She looks PB to me as well.

Bump for the sweet baby.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the update !!! I'm so happy as I was tempted.............. :eek: I'm a sucker for males though, but this girl was telling me about it when I got her out & then put her back & started to walk away........ BROKE MY HEART ! :cry: Felt if I pulled for someone, just might have kept ! ;)

GREAT NEWS, hope to a good home, which hard to find around here local, many tied. :( :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts