German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey i posted some pics of my pup awhile back but his ears finally went up at 10 weeks!
here is the original shots of him at 8-9 or so weeks.

http://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...ctures/144161-zack-white-german-shepherd.html

Hope you enjoy, he just went on a trip with me to florida so I have some pics from there too, i think he stayed dirty the entire trip!

Here are some of him also a link to the pics i took while i was down there.
ImageShack Album - 65 images

He has teepee ears at the moment and hes almost 12 lbs! @ 11 weeks today! :D I LOVE GSD'S they are so smart and sweet. :wub::wub::wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
:DThat fifth pic.....that is a keeper. My goodness. I've never laughed so hard!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got her and her siblings as rescues and bottlefed them so i could find them homes, their mother got hit by a car a few days after she had them :( But her and her sister binks have good homes now with me and my grandmother, the others have homes as well.

I also have two other rescue cats named gideon and lucky *shes insanely lucky* I found her outside in an ant bed premature with no tail and she had no hair during the summer, it was bad but she lived with alot of time and very little sleep!

the first cat i found his name is gideon and hes almost ten weighing in at around 27 lbs lol, hes huge! then there is miss lucky who is like my child..and then we have patience :)

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im happy everyone likes that pic and understands he would never harm her, he was yawning and she was rubbing up against him and bam... looks yummy haha!:wub:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couple more pics of zack :)
and my manx taking over clicker training.

Focus, Focus..

Beautiful pup

Not very vicious.

Profile.

Hammin it up

his best friend

They grow up so freaking fast lol I took someones advice and i try to get as many pics as i can because seeing him everyday i dont notice. :smirk:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He reminds me so much of our male when he was a pup, what a cutie! (no bias here, lol)
Do you have pictures of his parents?

I can get some, his dads the biggest white shepherd ive ever seen! lol
I told the breeder id bring him back to see her sometime anyway.

Why do you ask?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Good luck with all that white hair when he sheds............. I know I have one; no where near as cute as yours though. I also love the Tastes like Chicken picture...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I can get some, his dads the biggest white shepherd ive ever seen! lol
I told the breeder id bring him back to see her sometime anyway.

Why do you ask?
No reason really, just a good excuse to see more pictures! :)
I'm always looking at the siblings and parents for my two and trying to see which ones they take after.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww come on, they're all cute. How old is yours?

agreed, its all a matter of taste and the temperament you want in my opinion!

and WS ill get pics of his parents when i take him for his visit, his dads name is
McCoys Jefferson Davis Webster
and his moms name is
McCoys Trouble Webster

him and the last three sires(?) father grandfather etc were all named after generals, colonels etc in american wars, thats why his name is
Zackary Echo Pemberton on his papers, but i just call him Zazack half the time, the only time i use his real name Zack is when we are working on commands. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts