German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 7 month old with alot of z pohranicni straze dogs in his lineage, on both sides His great grandfather is Chuligan z pohranicni. Am wanting to learn as much as I can about this line.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Can you post his pedigree? The zPS dogs are going to be further back in your dog's pedigree and have less genetic influence. The parents and grandparent will have more influence genetically. I believe Chuligen was know for his fighting instincts, moderate prey drive and strong bone and pigment. More of a working dog than a typical sport dog, which is more reflective of the zPS lines in general.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I looked closer fella zps is grandfather and Chuligan is great grandfather on dam side and likohaus brasco and pluto zps etc on sires side. He's a very solid hard boy, nothing fazes him. Still trying to work out how to post pedigree.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I looked closer fella zps is grandfather and Chuligan is great grandfather on dam side and likohaus brasco and pluto zps etc. He's a very solid hard boy, nothing fazes him. Still trying to work out how to post pedigree.

·
Super Moderator
2,505 Posts
How do I post pictures as I have copies of pedigree
Depending on what version of the forum you're using (mobile, desktop, app, etc) you can either use the "Manage Attachments" option, or click the little paper clip icon, and then upload your image from your phone or computer.

If the litter was entered into pedigree database or the breeder's website, you have enough posts now that you can also share a direct link, if you like.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
There are differing opinions on Chuligan in the Czech Republic as with many dogs. Him and Pluto are not seen as widely in pedigrees as some other dogs.
By all accounts he was a Gorgeous looking dog with a beautiful head for a black German Shepherd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts