German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your dogs' getting for Christmas this year?

I didn't buy any toys this year. My guys are going to get some big meaty soup bones instead. My plan is also to take them hiking over the weekend.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I bought a leerburd dvd, a 2 dominant dog collars (which im going to have to exchange... apparently i didnt measure their necks correctly! :blush:) a 3 pocket training apron, kelp powder, and alfalfa powder. I got a free 20 ft cotton line cause it was for christmas! ;D

But most definately were going on a hike on sunday! :D

·
2,967 Posts
My dogs got lots of snacks, some new toys, a bath :), some extra training because I am off work, and the young-uns are getting a trip to Georgia for some training!!!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Wow - I'm feeling so guilty right now. I haven't had a good month (had surgery a couple weeks ago) and didn't do anything but feel sorry for myself. I didn't do a lick of shopping until about 30 minutes ago when I got off my fat butt and sent my sister and nieces and nephew's families gift cards from Amazon. The Hooligans will have to wait until I order their gifts next week!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got Ares a GIGANTIC bone, its about 14lbs
I think he'll love it.

My boyfriend says I'm nuts but o well, I love our dog :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I bought Gavin a bright blue Cuz Ball and some of his favorite squeaky animal toys, Petco had a huge sale, the sad thing though is they have to stay under the tree for a few months as Gavin is currently awaiting a flight to Paris, than Hamburg where he begins his training, so I guess that's his Christmas present, I'll be laying awake wondering where Gavin is up above instead of where Santa is:)

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
awww, Lorie, Gavin will be back with you before you know it. And I hope the new year is better for you Gayle!

Most of my dogs toys are buried in the snow so for Christmas they get a pink cuz ball(with the deep squeak!) an arachnoid ball, and "Dexter the elephant" rubber ball. I'm curious to see who chooses what as "favorite"
They'll get steak for dinner-unfortunately we have to go over the river and thru the woods to grandma's so I won't be able to spend the whole day with them. Maybe take them out in the woods in the early part of the day to hunt bunnies.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Shasta's getting a new leash, flat collar and harness, some balls, a chew toy (from our daughter), a new Furminator and a few different kinds of treats. She's a little spoiled.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Stark is spoiled and will probably recieve more gifts than I do.

- Deer antler
- Treats for training
- Dogtra e-collar (training)
- New collar and leash for the holiday season
- Gappy balls (training/reward toys)
- Jolly-ball with rope
- Stuffies for play
- New kong type toy
- A few squeaky toys
- Puzzle toy
- Tuggy (tug toy)
- Homemade cookies (peanut butter)
- New mat for eating (he eats raw on the mat, not in the crate anymore)

My sisters, Dad & Step-Mom and my Grandpa also got him something but I don't know what they got him until tomorrow morning.

Someone is spoiled...

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Stosh got an orange safety vest so he doesn't get shot again! And a box of Frosty Paws, a pig's ear and a braided bully stick, but he'll have to wait until he can chew hard things again.

·
Registered
728 Posts
It's Rem's first Christmas, so he's getting his own stocking filled with chews and treats. I put everything for him and the other dogs in a big crappy box loosely wrapped so he can tear into it himself. But we can't open gifts in the living room, because every time he goes in there, he comes out with another ornament from the tree in his mouth!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
They'll get some turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner. Was barely able to get presents for the kids so the dogs didnt get any new toys this year. Tax returns will be a partial christmas i think.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
we're buying our dog an Approach Back Pack. he's secret Santa
sent him Zuke's dog treats, Kong bone, Cuz and a Kong Wubba.
he's happy.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Uschi got some dog treats from her Omi, a new squeaky toy, a deer antler, and a new collar and leash since her other is getting kinda worn.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts