1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wonderful dog came in on:
JANUARY 6 This dog is available for adoption/euthanasia on:
JANUARY 12
This dog came in as a stray and there is no background information.
If interested please contact by phone @ 330-740-2205 EXT 2 to adopt this precious dog.
IT IS BEST TO CALL BEFORE ADOPTION / EUTHANASIA DATE TO BE PUT ON ADOPTION LIST FOR THIS DOG.

PLEASE HELP US SAVE THIS DOG!!!
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Youngstown, OH | 25

·
Registered
17 Posts
How do we help this sweet angel?? She looks just like our little Dakota did...New to here but would be willing to help in any way we could if she needs to come to STL or have a foster home for a little while.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Beautiful calm looking litle girl - in a very small cage. Hope she gets out before cabin fever sets in.......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
17 Posts
We will definitely foster this baby - if shes a good fit we might even adopt, i will also email the breeder.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Any news? She is so beautiful and too young to die.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have emailed Tari but have not gotten a response. We would love to help any way possible. If she has a good temperment and is good with other dogs, ppl, kids we would love to keep her. Dont want to see this sweetie pts. Please help!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm praying for you Dakotasmom!! I hope everything works out and she gets to come live with you for a little while (if not furever!)

BUMP!

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
I have emailed Tari but have not gotten a response. We would love to help any way possible. If she has a good temperment and is good with other dogs, ppl, kids we would love to keep her. Dont want to see this sweetie pts. Please help!!!
Lots of times people are looking for a reference and home check before they help someone so that could slowing you down - if you have had one by a rescue, let everyone know! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Update! received an email from Tari and she has her name on this girl. Evidentley she is just as sweet and good as she looks. I said we would take her if she has any trouble finding a home. OhioFour contact Tari if you are interested, but we better get pictures updates if you get her ;)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Why do people call it euthanasia? It is EXECUTION. Euthanasia is ending the life for the purpose of ending suffering. Is that pup suffering?

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
euthanasia only means "good death", the reason for it is not the determinant for the terminology.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We offered to foster/adopt he. There is another family in Cincinnati that responded before us so if that doesn't work out we're here for her. Thankfully this gorgeous gal is safe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts