·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Youngstown, OH | 3

This wonderful dog came in on:
JANUARY 3 This dog is available for adoption/euthanasia on:
JANUARY 7
This dog came in as a stray and there is no background information.
If interested please contact by phone @ 330-740-2205 330-740-2205 EXT 2 to adopt this precious dog.
IT IS BEST TO CALL BEFORE ADOPTION / EUTHANASIA DATE TO BE PUT ON ADOPTION LIST FOR THIS DOG.

PLEASE HELP US SAVE THIS DOG!!!

Also looks like a CUTE pup OTI there also...............

3's Contact Info

Mahoning County Dog Pound, Youngstown, OH

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP :help: :help:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Bump.

She's got such a beautiful, sweet face.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
this pretty sable girl is urgent????? :help:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just joined this website (see our first posting in the Welcome section)... and wanted to find out more information about adopting from a kill shelter like this.

We called on her, and they have nothing beyond what is posted above. They also said that we were the first to call about her.

I see they only have hours from 9-4 Monday thru Friday. How do they expect to adopt dogs with those hours?? This place is about 1.5 hours from us.

Also, given that we have two young (8 and 4) daughters and 3 cats, if we do adopt a dog like this, and it doesn't work out, is there a no kill shelter we would be able to work with to try and find her a home?

I'm sure there are posts that already talk about this and more, I'm just trying to hurry since the posting claims she only has until tomorrow. :mad:

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
It shows on their website that they are open until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday's. Is there anyone here that can temp. test this girl?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP for this sweetie of a girl......... :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
11 Posts
WE CAN'T STAND LOSING THIS ONE !!!! THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE---SO LOVING.....OhioFour-----COULD YOU TRY HER OUT, AND POSSIBLY WE COULD FIND HER A HOME IF SHE DOESN'T WORK OUT IN YOURS ??? WE ARE JUST IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL......IS THERE ANY HOPE TODAY ???

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I hope SOMEONE helps this girl too at the same pound as the other young girl :( :help:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful girl #3..help !!!!! Please !!!!!

No One near who could foster???? Please, she's a sweetheart.
Anyone interested who could use Pilots'nPaws for transport once she's pulled????? Someone's gotta love this girl !:(

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
BUMP

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Debbie from Dog's Hope called me today and asked me to post and let everyone know that the dog is very good but is not doing well in the shelter enviroment and they would really like to find a foster, rescue or a home for this sweet dog.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the update. Aw, poor girl, I pray she gets the help she NEEDS soon! :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
How old is she, and has anyone checked her out yet. I am good with shepherds and have had them my entire life, but my wife had bad experience with them when she was young. Need to have a good, sweet tempered girl if we are to adopt/foster. She likes my brother-in-law's german shepherd George, he thinks everyone he meets is new friend, and doesn't have any aggression towards anything. We are in the chicago suburbs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We would be willing to foster if we knew she is good with kids (we have two) and cats (we have three) and dogs.

Debbie (from Dogs Hope), have met her??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts