German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was laying around the house and decided to see what minna would do if I covered myself up completely with the blanket -- I used to do it to bacca and the reaction was usually entertaining.
So I laid on the floor and covered myself up. She started sniffing at the blanket and then barked a few times and starting digging at me. She tried biting the blanket too. After a couple minutes of this I uncovered and both dogs licked me and what not.
I covered myself up again and she did the same thing, but also whined a bit. So I uncovered myself and she decided to bite the blanket and pull it off me completely. I guess she decided that under no circumstances was she going to allow me to cover up again.

She's too cute. I did decide if I was ever buried, I want her on the search team since I know she would try to dig me out.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
had to protect you from that big evil food provider eating blanket!!!lol.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
bad blanket for covering you up and swallowing you whole :D Silly Minna lol

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Too cute! I wonder what they think. Every dog that I have ever had has done this to me. Do they think it's like Harry Potter's cloak that makes him invisible? LOL!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:rofl:

I would like to know what goes through their minds sometimes. The things they do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts