German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

We are in North Texas and will be bringing home our first GSD in just a few days :D

We have 2 beagles; Smeagol who is 4 yrs and Frodo who is approaching 2.

I actually found this board thanks to a 2 year old post that popped up while searching Google for local Shutzhund clubs :thumbup:

Here are our 2 family members;

And this is the little girl who will be joining us shortly. Sorry for the bad pic, I only have the one taken by the breeder :eek:

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Welcome from Tyler TX- very cute beagles, I used to have one named Pink. What's your gsd puppy's name? She's adorable, congratulations. Wait until the beagles teach her how to howl

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! We haven't completely decided on name yet, but are strongly considering Brembo.

Surprisingly our beagles NEVER howl and only bark when playing.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome!! I guessing you are a LOTR fan by your dog's name? If you need help with names everyone like to help on that also. I like Brembo also though. Lots of pics when you get your little one.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan! I live in DFW area in a sub called Lewisville. Also new to SchH too! I have been to a couple groups in the area there is SchH trail this upcoming weekend in Little Elm. :D Where are you located??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! I'll have to check out the trials! I am in Fort Worth and am looking for a club as well.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I know of just a couple JASON_L on the board is the guy to ask he has helped me alot. Greater working dogs of Dallas is one and I forget the name of the other. I will be there at the trails this weekend. All day Saturday and Sunday! PM more details. :D

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Welcome from Pearland Texas! Congrats on your new pup!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
What an adorable puppy!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome from Austin and The Texas Hill Country !

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Welcome!!! Lots of Texan's here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts