German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crystal sings to the Rugrat theme song. About 30 seconds into the song (kinda high pitched music) she starts to howl, long howls over and over until it's over. We love it and we don't do it too often because we don't want her to stop doing it :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Crystal sings to the Rugrat theme song. About 30 seconds into the song (kinda high pitched music) she starts to howl, long howls over and over until it's over. We love it and we don't do it too often because we don't want her to stop doing it :)
Can you post a video?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you post a video?
I don't have one, but I'll try to record her. We only do it every so often so she won't stop doing it. Whenever we put on the song and all stare at her, she won't do it, so it may be hard to record it, but I'll try :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I don't have one, but I'll try to record her. We only do it every so often so she won't stop doing it. Whenever we put on the song and all stare at her, she won't do it, so it may be hard to record it, but I'll try :)
That would be cool! I would love to here it

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No not half the time ALL THE TIME lol!!!

Hahaha mine is too. She gives us an attitude, walks right past us and ignores us, gives us the cold shoulder haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts