German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I browse our local online classifieds (not CL) occasionally looking for random things. Currently I am looking for a divider for our SUV and have seen some in the dog classifieds previously so I thought I would check it out. I happened to be skimming and noticed this ad for a Siberian Husky and cringed. They are apparantly giving him away because they are "Clearing Yard".... :headbang:

His name is Thor and Extremely playful..He was born November 12th, 2009 to present..Do have documents to show he is a purebred if needed..We bought him as a pup and now we are clearing our yard and have to give him away nd thats about it...and if your loking to breed him hes not nudered and very frisky fella

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
At least they got the right gender :p
I've seen so many ads lately, including in the paper, where people will have a "neutered female" or a "spayed male." Although usually it's "nuterd" and "spaded" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sounds like the dog lives in the yard? Good, maybe he'll find a better owner. One can hope.

So many unlucky dogs in this world :(

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
Oh yay. He's still intacted then?

I love all the 'dashound', 'datsun', 'doushand', etc. ads. I've even seen a douch hound on CL. I've gotten quite an edumacation over there...

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Clearing out the yard? Really? They talk as if he were a piece of lawn furniture or something...

·
Registered
646 Posts
Oh yay. He's still intacted then?

I love all the 'dashound', 'datsun', 'doushand', etc. ads. I've even seen a douch hound on CL. I've gotten quite an edumacation over there...
oh you are so right!! i read it wrong..i read he was "nudered"..now as i reread they are advertsing that he is NOT..ugh you and i both know that means more puppies to rescue soon ugh

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
What on earth does that mean he was born "Nov 12, 2009 to present"????

Illiterate, moronic, numbskull, inbred, mean, nasty...ARRRRGGHHHHH...

Since they don't have a dog anymore, or soon won't, I hope they devote that extra time and money to learning English.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately with a Sibe that has spent it's life outside with such callous owners, I really wonder about it's level of training/socialization. My guess is he'll end up going to someone who wants a quick litter of pups. Huskies/husky mixes are popular around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts