German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the idea for this thread from several others that made me laugh and sigh knowingly...

I'll start...you know you're getting old when you say "oh, I love this song but can you turn it down a little"...

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
When the "oldies" radio station is playing songs that were released well after you graduated from high school. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
When you have to argue with a young person that a record album is not an actual vinyl disk.
*and I have the feeling that argument is gonna come my way any minute*

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
When you have to argue with a young person that a record album is not an actual vinyl disk.
*and I have the feeling that argument is gonna come my way any minute*
I have that argument with my 21 YO daughter all time. I still refer to "albums" and she always replys with "you like pictures in a book."

AH, youth is wasted on the young.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
when my friends daughter asks me who are the beach boys? LOL

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Hey - Your 21 YO daughter is still speaking to you? LOL!

OK - When I go to antique shops and say, "I used to have one of those." (I wonder where it is now and how much it's worth.)

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
You know you're getting old when you watch American Idol and they have to sing songs that were popular the year they were born, and you sit there saying, "No way! That song was popular just a few years ago! I've got that album! "

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
per my husband...."you know you're old when it takes 3 days to recover from a hang over"

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Hey - Your 21 YO daughter is still speaking to you? LOL!

OK - When I go to antique shops and say, "I used to have one of those." (I wonder where it is now and how much it's worth.)
I guess it helps when she goes to school 3 1/2 hours away.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can relate to each and every post...I guess thats how I know I'm getting old for sure LOL

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I have an old "multi" stereo on my garage/shop. The ones with the turntable, AM/FM receiver, cassette and 8 track all in one and I still have 8 tracks that I pop in there once in a while.
And I ain't ashamed one bit to crank up some Foghat 8 track when I'm out there working.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
When you rent a room to party for St Pattys day rockfest but have to go back to the hotel room for a nap ( nap time now) ugh old age!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts