German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Very impressive....she's a gorgeous girl.....can't wait to see her in a year once she's past the "teenager stage" and filled out.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Awesome idea! I love her coloring! The 12 week one is my favorite. She's trying to sit tall! She's like, I swear I'm tall enough for this ride! If I can just stretch a little further!

Lol

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
She is a beautiful dog! I can't help being curious about her temperment, as I clearly remember the lengthy discussion surrounding her pedigree. Did you end up doing any obedience work with her yet? Is she good with your kids?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had her in puppy basic and my oldest came and was involved see pic wit certificate:) (Xena she did awesome) and now we are in Puppy STAR classes (really only wants to play with the other dogs!) She is definitely more toy motivated than food motivated. We got past the trying to bite feet stage with the kids LOL. She is great at dog parks and has an amazing recal even when far away playing with other dogs. I’d say our biggest issue currently is jumping. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great idea with stages pictures. Curious about the cheese and how you found the time to repaint your walls, or were they taken in a different room?
She looks pretty focused. Good luck with the jumping.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
That is really great to hear! She is adorable, and looks very relaxed and comfortable with your kids.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That’s actually a cheese head hat (we are in WI) ?. My husband repainted pretty much the whole house. She has the “look” command down ok...but pretty much only in the house without distractions. Also, toys are life if you have a toy she will ignore everything else around her. ? That’s what I use to get the progression pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh my goodness! She is just adorable! And look at those eyes and how much expression they show! I'm so envious of you! And love seeing pictures of Xena ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts