German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these photos were taken when he was approx 9-10ish weeks old :)

Xander met his match when it came to taking on one of our cats, who thinks he's a dog may i add! (no claws were used in the making of these photos by the way!)

The take down!! ;)

And a photo of Xander with our other dog Tyson (American Staffordshire)

And these are the most recent of him taken at 11 weeks old.. he's now 14 weeks old so i should really take some new ones!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Why great pics I live the take down one my pup Argos is 11 weeks old and he is very rough with the cat we let her at him as he has soft paws on (plastic nail covers) he chases her then she turns around and chases him I hope they get along soon your pup is so cute so is your staffy :)

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
These are some great photos! We had manx cats for years before we got a dog. A Manx orange tabby, siamese and pure white manx.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are some great photos! We had manx cats for years before we got a dog. A Manx orange tabby, siamese and pure white manx.
Manx's are lovely cats! This boy is just a domestic short haired tabby who was born wild and was hit by a car when he was about 6 weeks old and found on the road. He suffered a broken tail (the broken bit died and fell of hence the half tail now) and also had a head injury so was blind. His vision has come back as he's grown up and he's now a pretty normal cat apart from being slightly crazy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts