1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WT Metall Thermo Royal. Tandem Axel 4 Stall Dog Trailer with Solar -
Price: $5,900 but can negotiate.
Call now 602.400.2-zero-zero-8
WT Metall dog trailer for sale, Royal - WT Metall dog trailer for sale, 4 stall, Royal with solar and water shower

I have for sale my WT-Metall dog trailer for sale. I added solar, and a shower, and tandem axel. All stall are clean and have raised flooring. Interior locking doors and external dogs on one key, high output fan on temperature sensor, lockable receiver adn German hitch with ball included. This trailer is immaculate I am resting from dog sport and will not be training therefore this trailer being held in my hands makes no sense. Original purchase price was 7800 plus tax and tariff for the importation and registration. Legally registered permanent tags in Arizona.

The equipment has been increased with:

- temperature sensor to start the ventilator
- extra light in the storage roof
- stronger ventilator
- console with the comand buttons
- roof bars
- Double system to block the doors

1 in a fixed position and 1 that let's you choose the position, new system

The Royal is made in the very beautiful colour bronze, it can also be delivered in silver as an option.

Sandard equipment:

- electrical conenction: 13 pole (Jaeger system)
- grips to easly put the trailer on the car
- soft, rubber suspension
- draw bar with nose wheel
- stainless steel hinges
- isolated wall plates. (cool in summer and warm in winter)
- inner doors
- same key on all locks on the trailer
- removable separation between the 2 rear boxes, to make 1 big compartment
- stabilisation bar ( at the rear on 1 axe trailers)
- wheelblocks
- steel 13 inch wheels
- storage room under the roof, with carpet and storage boxes
- ventilator
- doors on the outside with ventilation roster. Roster can be closed
- demarcation lights at the front
- plastic wheelcovers
- wooden rosters or rubber mats in the boxes
- doorpumps to put the doors open in evry position you want
- light in roof and boxes
- 3rd brake light (LED)
- little anti theft lock
- inner doros with keys
- ventilation rosters in the side wall
- roof rails
- colour bronze
- demarcation lights at the back
- safety lights on the side
- bigger boxes

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
am i missing something? lol....why buy a 6000 dog trailer when the dog can just ride in the car?

·
Registered
27,272 Posts
If you are training several dogs or traveling to sporting events, a trailer is a good way to go. For one dog, I doubt a trailer is necessary.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Josh,

Thank you for the response.

For many K9 professionals a trailer is the only option with the desolution of our k9 program we wish to sell our trailer.

Your quip will resonate with pet owners or neophytes, but for many of us a trailer is worthwhile. If your in the Scottsdale, AZ area your welcome to come see the trailer or train.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Michael Rabern

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
am i missing something? lol....why buy a 6000 dog trailer when the dog can just ride in the car?
I think we're both missing something! ;)
Why are trailers for anything so expensive?
I'm not debating the awesomeness of this trailer, if I had the money I'd want it, but for $9,900 you can get a brand new car!
Even a regular little covered box trailer is $3,000 which I don't get.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i gotcha...if you're hauling around more than a couple dogs then right? yeah, its nice, thats for sure but dang!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we're both missing something! ;)
Why are trailers for anything so expensive?
I'm not debating the awesomeness of this trailer, if I had the money I'd want it, but for $9,900 you can get a brand new car!
Even a regular little covered box trailer is $3,000 which I don't get.
Well, I am certain trailers variability in price is correlated with the features of the trailers. This trailer has many, which makes it more appealing to the user needs. Some trailers have less features therefore less price. The that end, the need of the user will dictate the suitability of the trailer and the price will reflect that.

If you have 3-4 high value dogs and you need to move them frequently and you have concern for their safety and working-comfort then a trailer suitable for that purpose will be an option for you. For us this trailer was a perfect fit, light, insulated, great ventilation, secure, storage, and great handling.

Sorry to be verbose, but overall this is a great trailer and a great price, however its definitely not a fit for everyone.

Regards,

Michael Rabern

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
We have 2-3 of our own dogs and generally have more that we are training for other people. When we go track at other locations we have to take 2 vehicles, which is a pain. We are looking into either a trailer or having something custom built for the back of my husbands truck.
What size are the boxes in this trailer?

·
2,967 Posts
I've been looking for a trailer...but 4 is too small for us. I need at least a 6. :)

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
The double axel is very helpful. It makes a big difference if the dogs arrive rested or beat to **** from bouncing around in a single axle trailer.
We are also considering a standard enclosed trailer and stacking crates in it.

·
Registered
31,982 Posts
If I won the lottery, I would definitely want a trailer. At least something to take my dogs with in the case of a disaster, like if the Perry Power plant went up. Then I would have to get my dogs out, and a trailer would be a lot better than the back of my dad's pick up. I think I would want one that could seat at least eight though. Then I could put the rest of the dogs and some bags of food and x-pens in the SUV.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice rig, and I'm envious of the new owner. I don't have much call for one, but when I do that would be a nice way to go.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
For that price you can buy a new one. That is what sucks in the US big time. Even used trailers are as expensive as brandnew ones.

·
Registered
301 Posts
we use horse trailers and they are much less expensive if you look at used 2 horse ones!crazy prices for a small trailer that you can only use for dogs.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Yes, either that or a car that is big enough to hold four German Shepherds in a crate :)
$6,000 will buy you a pretty decent rebuilt salvage vehicle (a vehicle that has been written off by an insurance company, bought from a junk yard and rebuilt). :)
My parents used to drive salvage vehicles and there was nothing really wrong with them. It only becomes illegal when the seller lies about its history and tries to pass it off as a "clean title" vehicle.
If it fit in my garage, I'd buy a Ford F150, put a cap on top and bolt some crates to the truck bed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Did you rebuild them yourselves?
yes,we use a 2 horse light haul that we can also use for our sheep and our horses.we can add a divider and slide the crates in and these trailers are tandem axle and quite light.we paid $1500 and my brother in law is a welder who helped us out with the new divider.If I can find a good deal I am right on it.Then there is still room in the front tack compartment for dog food and such and luggage or other big items for us.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts