German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going over my older pics of Dakoda, I realized how much she's grown! From 15 lbs 8 ounces when I got her at 8 weeks to 76 1/2 lbs now at a little over 6 months! :) It's so unbelievable that she grew up so much!!! So here's a photo-copy of her growth so far (up to 5 1/2 months anyway haha)!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Couldn't help but notice in the next to the last picture she is standing next to a bag of miracle grow...then on the very next picture she is huge! Are you sure it wasn't the miracle grow?! ;) Pretty girl.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couldn't help but notice in the next to the last picture she is standing next to a bag of miracle grow...then on the very next picture she is huge! Are you sure it wasn't the miracle grow?! ;) Pretty girl.
LOL!!!! Thank you :)
Ya I guess I sprinkled too much miracle grow on her :p

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wow she's huge! And very pretty!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys!!! I believe she is pushing 80 lbs now, but we're going to Petsmart soon and I'll weigh her there nd let everybody know! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
It's amazing, isn't it! Thank goodness for cameras. Sometimes it's hard to remember my boy is still a baby when he's just about 80 pounds. :)

Your girl is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
jeepers, time does fly when you have a little terminator living in your house .. well guess they are not so little anymore haha.

She's such a pretty pupper, gorgeous girl :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jeepers, time does fly when you have a little terminator living in your house .. well guess they are not so little anymore haha.

She's such a pretty pupper, gorgeous girl :D
Thankss!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great looking pup! Waiting for my little guy to hit his growth spurt...he just hit 4 months today.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Adorable, simply adorable! I regret not taking many pictures when Zeb was a baby. Glad that you did! They grow so fast!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crboggs- Awwww congrats on that!!! Enjoy the babyness while ya can haha! She's already maturin :/
Zebsmommy- Thank you!!! I would have loved to see that! He's so beautiful! I bet he was a real sight lol!
jakeandrenee- Agreed!! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Beautiful big girl!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts