German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Nice park and nice obedience with your dogs...very nice:)

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great dogs. Can you tell us where this park is? Or you keeping it a secret? :)

no secret but if yr anywhere north of the equator travel might get a bit expensive...just sayin.

thanks for comments on the pappers

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I would love to have a place like this to take my dogs! I can never quite tell where you are, I think I see eucalyptus trees(they grow wild here in SoCal) so my guess is Aussieland, lol.

Great looking dogs too!

·
Registered
27,254 Posts
cool(wet) fun!

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to have a place like this to take my dogs! I can never quite tell where you are, I think I see eucalyptus trees(they grow wild here in SoCal) so my guess is Aussieland, lol.

Great looking dogs too!

haha thought most figured that already

·
Registered
402 Posts
I knew when I saw the grass and green trees that you weren't near us. We had 1/2 an inch of ice today. Maybe the expense would be worth it. Love your pup.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew when I saw the grass and green trees that you weren't near us. We had 1/2 an inch of ice today. Maybe the expense would be worth it. Love your pup.
always looking for puppy play date partners, what sate is WI - Wisconsin, Wichita....??

btw the 30+ days yr dog will spend in bio-secure quarrantine might take some of the fun out of it and will also relief yr bank account much.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wisconsin. And it is never going to be spring here. Still below freezing overnight.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wisconsin. And it is never going to be spring here. Still below freezing overnight.
i can not understand why the large populations settled in places that are below freezing for so many months of the year - all that energy in just staying warm and keep from being dead from the elements, how do you guys do regular type work for those months eg plumbers, horticulture....the roads seem always under snow/ice etc, i don't get it??

all we got to contend with is deadly snakes, spiders and infectious tropical diseases....ok i think i get it.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
how do you guys do regular type work for those months eg plumbers, horticulture....the roads seem always under snow/ice etc, i don't get it??
I'm in Illinois and they are doing major road/bridge work by my work. After they managed to kill our electric lines in the summer several times and then hit a gas line that caused an evacuation, they have been working harder during the winter then the rest of the year. I found it odd, but they are out there and have been everyday this winter.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they deserve a medal, minus the electric and gas lines, basic tasks must be that much more complicated tho??? i guess if thats what you know it's no big deal?

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
they deserve a medal, minus the electric and gas lines, basic tasks must be that much more complicated tho??? i guess if thats what you know it's no big deal?
Things are changing..you really never seen any construction getting done during the winter before, but our winters are not like they used to be anymore either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts