1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Very pretty and feminine, she reminds me of my Neko. Love her colours

·
Registered
772 Posts
Can't give you the type of opinion on her you are looking for but in my own opinion she is very beautiful. She looks alot like my Kaper

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
She is beautiful!

Good shoulder, good angulation front and rear, nice topline and IMO a well placed croup. Nice deep chest, feminine head but I thik her ear set could be better, as in higher. Would like to see better pigment/color.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I like her!
She has a nice feminine head (I’d like to see a photo of her face). Photos can be misleading so it’s hard to determine the pigment; stronger pigment (red for my taste) would be desirable. She is not over angulated. Nice looking in the chest and shoulder.

She is still young and has a ways to go before she completely fills out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She has been shown a few times. She placed SG 3 and SG 5 in the 12 to18 month class. I am hoping to have her Sch 1 title this spring and continue to show her.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
She has a pretty face and nice soft eyes! I like her even more.

·
Super Moderator
18,680 Posts
This female has a beautiful shoulder. The upper arm could be a hair bit longer. Her rear angulation is also excellent with a good length of hock. High withers flowing into a very good topline though her croup should be a little longer. Her feet are ok though I would like to see a slightly firmer pastern. She has very good depth of body and nice head that isn't over done. She has a masculine look to her which I really like, dark eyes and face.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts