German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I posted a while back but I think as Einstein matured another picture to critique is appropriate.

Not for breeding purposes of course, just for fun. Feel free to give the good, bad, and ugly. I accept him for who he is anyway.

Anyway, the picture where he is facing left, on a grassy field is from roughly 1.5-2 years ago. Was taken by someone better than me at stacking

The picture where he is facing right, is a recent picture from this weekend. Is my weak attempt at stacking..

I'll appreciate any feedback :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Typing one handed so this will be short.

Very nice male, a bit long. Good angulation in font though the upper arm is very short. VG angulation rear. OK withers. Good feet/pasterns. Good masculinity.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
The short upper arm (elbow to point of shoulder, felt near the chest) usually causes a lack of reach. Falling on his forehand while moving is probably due to his flatter withers and because he has more angulation behind than in front.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Typing one handed so this will be short.

Very nice male, a bit long. Good angulation in font though the upper arm is very short. VG angulation rear. OK withers. Good feet/pasterns. Good masculinity.
You like him that that much eh? :eek:

(edit, for those without my sense of humor, that was a joke... I simply could not resist the opportunity)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Real nice working structure!
Thanks Cliff, if you have the time and energy I'd love for you to elaborate.

He's very muscular, and very fast, dry I believe as well? but cannot trot for hours without feeling it. He's made for explosive speed not stamina :) At least that's my observation but please please everyone correct me if I'm wrong

1 - 8 of 8 Posts