·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow!

Hadn't heard of it, can't make it this year, but might actually plan for it next year.

Thanks for posting!
Ron

·
Registered
148 Posts
Woofstock sounds great! I live about 300 km from Toronto, but am unable to go this year.
I especially love the video on Woofstock's URL that shows a GSD riding a bicycle http://www.woofstock.ca/ini.html
and I would love to see the specially trained dogs <span style="color: #993399">(and one pig) </span>will leap through hoops, race through tunnels, jump over hurdles and test their balance on teeter-totters. Sounds like a good time - keep cool if you go - it's going to be a hot weekend.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I am sad I'm missing it....are you going to take lots of pics? hint hint

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to go on Sunday. Bit concerned about the heat with the kids though. Just in case, lots of pics would be nice. Hope you guys have fun!!!!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well we went to Woofstock for 2 hours and Jesse was great, calm, well behaved, and was good at sniff and move on, it was very crowded with a ton of people and dogs, they have pools set up for the dogs, and a fountain for the big dogs and water bowls at most booths. We had a good time, parking only cost $2.00 and a drink cost $1.00 so no price gouging either. We forgot to take the camera

1 - 7 of 7 Posts