German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I adopted her from our local shelter, I just love her coloring so much! They told us she was a lab/shepherd mix, as they always do.. haha. But I just find the brindle color so interesting! Any one have any ideas? We plan on doing a wisdom panel soon to know for sure! :)

Shes about 5 months and her ears act like they want to stand up.. but i dont know! We found out from our vet she was extremely malnourished when we got her, and that the ears are the last part of the body to get nutrients so maybe thats why they haven't yet?

·
Registered
31,992 Posts
Her ears will probably depend on what she's mixed with. There are shepherds whose ears never stand due to thin cartilage.

Her legs look like they have some brindle on them? If so, look to breeds that have that...boxers, pit bulls, greyhounds, great danes, etc.

She has alot of GSD in her! Beautiful! And what great focus!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her ears will probably depend on what she's mixed with. There are shepherds whose ears never stand due to thin cartilage.

Her legs look like they have some brindle on them? If so, look to breeds that have that...boxers, pit bulls, greyhounds, great danes, etc.

She has alot of GSD in her! Beautiful! And what great focus!
Great dane would explain her long legs and huge paws:) She's a really smart dog, that's for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts