German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
He's lookin GOOD! At first I thought it was just a trick of the lighting, but both ears are up? Always, or just sometimes?

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Very nice looking boy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's lookin GOOD! At first I thought it was just a trick of the lighting, but both ears are up? Always, or just sometimes?
Just sometimes maybe one day they will both be up im think of getting a little stick painting it black and tapping it to his ear... hahaha

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Just sometimes maybe one day they will both be up im think of getting a little stick painting it black and tapping it to his ear... hahaha
Well it doesn't really matter to me, I just hadn't seen them both up before...

He is really looking good though!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
He looks awesome... nice to see such a lean dog at 80lbs

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Very nicely balanced dog. High withers, good topline. With the glaring sun behind him it is hard to make out his shoulder. He does appear to toe out a bit in front. Too bad about the one ear.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the complements! He is very lean at his weight, you can see the definition in a couple ribs, and he is also tall. Im 5'11 and he stands eye level with me. The one ear is the biggest down fall.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
A friend of mine would use Breathe Right strips to support her dog's ears. They are so small that they are barely noticeable, and she had to keep using them until the dog was well past a year old. Both ears did firm up eventually though, so don't give up hope!

80 lbs. at just 10 months - he's a BIG boy! How tall is he?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts