German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sasha Von Durham - German shepherd dog

Hope that the link was correct. I did this on PDB back in 2008 so I didn't know how important the info was.
I am curious about all the title marks on her pedigree... I google some but what does it all mean? LOL I am not a show dog person

When I adopted her I was trying to locate her original breeder but I have never been able to located the person. I am sure it wasn't a professional breeder. I did talk to some of the other breeders on her papers.

Any info is helpful and appreciated

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmm I can't figure out how to insert the pedigree just the link..

·
2,967 Posts
Going back, she looks to be West German Working lines and Czech working lines. Some pretty solid dogs as you move back in the generations.

Uwe is from a pretty famous kennel here. Google Leerburg :) You can find information on all of his breeding dogs on his website.
Leerburg Stud Dog Orfey
Leerburg Brood Bitch Anja

Stormfront's Brawson is also a major dog.

I think Faust was owned by Shepherds By Design, who is a forum member here, he might know more about the breeding that produced Eby.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not a 100% sure but I think Faust's owner is one I have called before, if so he was very helpful. Yeah, you can see her mother and father were not much to boast about lol who ever I talked about said the Car Policia dog was a big deal.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, I was hoping for more replies hahaha I guess I will keep googling lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts