1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
That is so sad.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
WOW! i think its great she jumped in to save her dog, but biting it on the nose? She could have gotten bit in the face! Im glad that everyone is alive and safe, but this is so sad!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, on the one hand I was glad she saved her dog, on the other GROSS! Dog blood? Man, I would have done everything in my power, but I don't know about doing that!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Originally Posted By: DrDoomYeah, on the one hand I was glad she saved her dog, on the other GROSS! Dog blood? Man, I would have done everything in my power, but I don't know about doing that!
I would do it. Ive already had one pet die on MY property killed by 2 loose dogs. If it happens again....I will do anything to prevent it.

"I was sure that my dog was dying in my arms; it was horrible," Rice said.

Ella is recovering with staples and stitches to her head and a crushed ear canal, but she is afraid to go for walks, Rice said."

In a situation like this, you dont think you REACT. I give her alot of credit, her dog couldve been KILLED.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
i agree, that to me just sounds like an instinctual reaction, not a weighed-out decision to bite. it's pretty amazing what people will do to save ones they love.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
She was probably running on pure adrenaline and just reacted. I would do the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts