German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss!!! RIP dear Wolfie!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Wolfy, nice page it brought tears to my eyes ((((((( hugs )))))))) I know how hard it is losing a GSD so my heart goes out to your family!

·
Registered
101 Posts
How lucky for you and Wolfy that you had each other. When the tears eventually stop, the wonderful memories will start to replace them, and you will smile when you think of him. My special dog (collie/shepherd Gemini) crossed the bridge in Feb of 1985 and I still miss her. She actually saved my life once and set the standard by which I will judge all other dogs. So go ahead and cry, we all understand, this wasn't just a dog, this was a member of the family. His spirit will always be with you. Yes, they do take pieces of our hearts with them, that's why our hearts hurt so bad when we lose them. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Wolfy will be missed. I love the story about the rawhide bone, he was one smart fella! My thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
It was so obvious by the tribute page how much Wolfy meant to your family and you to him. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye.

RIP big sweet boy!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
What a wonderful boy your Wolfy was -- and very, very smart. I chuckled when I read the story about him bringing the bone so Daisy would get off the bed. And the pictures with your children - those really brought tears to my eyes. By the way, you have absolutely gorgeous children.

It is so hard to lose these wonderful companions, especially when they are your "heart" dog. I'm sorry for your pain and the loss of this magnificent boy. My thoughts are with you and your family. Run free and healthy, sweet Wolfy...

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
What a beautiful tribute to Wolfy, he was certainly an extraordinary fellow. You and your family are so fortunate to have been able to share your lives with him, I'm sure he'll live forever in your hearts.

Rest in Peace Wolfy!!!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I'm very sad to read of your loss - he certainly was a special boy. How lucky you were in having that beautiful dog for so long - even though I know it is never long enough. Your loving tribute showed him to be a credit to GSD breed.

Deepest sympathy on your loss. RIP, Wolfy.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
What a lovely tribute! It was fabulous. Deepest sympathy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You very much for kind words…
The pain and emptiness is extremely difficult to describe (I’m sure many of you can relate and understand)…
I’m fortunate enough to have friends and family that also understand & know what we are going through…

Although with each day I’m noticing that tears are followed by smiles for all of our family members when we talk about Wolfy (we talk about him none stop)
We now talk more about his healthy years and not his struggle towards the end

Thank You!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
My sincere sympathies to you and your family on the loss of Wolfy. RIP sweet boy.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I am so very sorry for the loss of what was obviously an amazing dog. Your love for him is shining through your tribute.
Run free at the bridge Wolfy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts