German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolfie and I are so proud of Wolfiesdad for his bravery and hard work in Boston, helping to apprehend the marathon bombers. He put his life on the line, being lead car in the chase of these two animals, while they shot at him, and threw grenades and ieds out the window at him. I have never spent a more nerve wracking night and day in my life. Wolfie refused to eat until his dad was home. I spent the night trying to reassure our three frantic kids, while I was frantic myself, and Wolfie stood steadfast by our side.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I am so sorry that you had to go through that:(

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Wow!:eek:

:thumbup:Hats off Officer Wolfiesdad:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Heartfelt thanks to him and to his family, it's truly appreciated.

·
Banned
377 Posts
It's great to know that we have men of such character and bravery working on our behalf to keep up safe. Many thanks to your husband and all the men who put themselves in harm's way to catch those 2 cowardly killers.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Please give him a huge THANK YOU!!! For everything he did for our nation and for those in Boston. I'm very very happy to hear he made it out safe.

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
I was wondering if there any forum members going through that ****.

So very happy that it's over for you. Give him a hug for me.

And by the way, both of them are really, really handsome ! :)

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
I have a nephew, his wife and child that live in Boston so your husband has my personal thanks!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Please tell your husband thank for his courageous actions. God bless your family and all of Boston.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
So glad he made it home safely and you have your hubbie back. Was rooting for you and him and followed it on facebook. (((HUGS)))

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
2 handsome guys :) and many thanks to you and your hubby. it must be so hard being the wife a police officer, so glad he is safe and home with his family, lori

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Wolfie and Wolfies' Dad are great looking guys.

I cannot express my gratitude enough to your husband for what he did. When I saw you were going through that craziness, I prayed for the safe return of your husband and that you were safe as well.

Tell your husband THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Being a wife of a police officer is difficult, and we hear so many bad things and complaints about the police, it's nice to hear kind words for a change : )

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Sending loud cheers from Baltimore. Hope you can hear them. So very thankful for your husband all those who helped to apprehend these killers.

Special thanks and blessings to the families and loved ones of these courageous LEOs. I can't begin to imagine what y'all go through. Thank you for giving the love and support to those who are protecting us. You are indeed very special people.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts