German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our yard here isn't fenced it. We have conservation land abutting us, so we can't put a fence up across the back. Instead, I have a trolley run for Wolfie that goes the entire width of the yard, and he can go 10 feet out front and back from the run. I out him out for an hour at a time a couple times a day. He runs back and forth, digs, climbs things, etc. Generally has a good time out there. I guess he needed something new to do because today, he made himself our log stacker. He has been taking the cut wood out of the wood pile and making a separate pile int he middle of the yard! My son is not going to think its so funny when I send him out to restack the logs. LOL!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That's so cute! Max loves to take wood off the pile...and chew it up. Oh well.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha.... and then he'll do it again and your son wont be so happy for sure....

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
It will keep them both busy! LOL!

at least everyone will be getting some exercise!!!! Wolfie is only doing his part to make sure your son stays fit and healthy!!! lol gotta love GSDs!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
course you could always wait and see if Wolfie decides to put them back.... the other stack runs out so he starts putting it all back himself!!! Wouldnt that be something?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
course you could always wait and see if Wolfie decides to put them back.... the other stack runs out so he starts putting it all back himself!!! Wouldnt that be something?
That would be funny! He cleared off one of the pallets. There were only a few logs left on that one, and now he stands on the pallet, and lays down on it. I wonder if he just wanted a bed for himself. LOL

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
What a funny boy!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
That would be funny! He cleared off one of the pallets. There were only a few logs left on that one, and now he stands on the pallet, and lays down on it. I wonder if he just wanted a bed for himself. LOL

well i say if he's willing to do the work to clear it off to get a bed, give it to him or get him his own pallet haha! thats awesome. I love GSDs. they're just crazy funny.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ha ! Wolfie the Lumber Jacking Shepherd !!! That's just funny ! :laugh:

·
Registered
420 Posts
You have got to video Wolfie. . .something tells me he would be a big hit on the internet. He is too funny!!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You have got to video Wolfie. . .something tells me he would be a big hit on the internet. He is too funny!!!
I do have a few videos of him that are a riot. I just can't figure out how to put them on the computer.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I do have a few videos of him that are a riot. I just can't figure out how to put them on the computer.
you should just be able to hook your camera or video camera to a USB port in your computer or a cord from your video device to your computer and they should go on automatically. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts