German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting my decorating. I took out my Electronic Santa and played it for Wolfie. At first he was listening to it so sweetly, but then he just couldn't resist a taste of Santa. In the end he got bored. I didn't have him in a down or anything. I just wanted to see what he did. I kept stopping and starting the video again but he got bored. The quality isnt great I took the video with my Blackberry. At least the beginning is cute.LOL

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Your such a mean mom,lol they have to touch it:D I think Zoe would have permanently damaged Santa Wolfie on the other hand gave him sweet nips and tastes. He's a good boy:)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!! I am a mean Mom!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Lol Wolfie of course you had to taste santa!!!! Molly would of grabbed that thing and run off and ripped it to pieces I'm sure!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
LOL!!! It is a good idea to socialize Wolfie to Santa
Now he won't scare Santa away on Christmas and you will get all your presents:D

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
To funny! I put up my tree on Friday and this will be Max's first holiday. He was pretty good yesterday but this morning...well one ornament has already hit the trash and he keeps pulling this snowman off the tree.

For those of us with pups it is going to be a long interesting holiday, lol! I just hope with Max and Callan wrestling around they do not topple the tree!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not putting anything that remotely resembles a ball on my tree this year. Wolfie is ok with things, but if its a ball or he can chase it, all bets are off.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To funny! I put up my tree on Friday and this will be Max's first holiday. He was pretty good yesterday but this morning...well one ornament has already hit the trash and he keeps pulling this snowman off the tree.

For those of us with pups it is going to be a long interesting holiday, lol! I just hope with Max and Callan wrestling around they do not topple the tree!
Chief knocked the tree over when he was a pup. I screwed a hook into the wall, and tied the tree to it with fishing wire. It worked very well. I plan to do this with the tree now that we have Wolfie.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Chief knocked the tree over when he was a pup. I screwed a hook into the wall, and tied the tree to it with fishing wire. It worked very well. I plan to do this with the tree now that we have Wolfie.
Hmmm, good idea, my problem is my tree sits in front of my window so not really a place to tie it to. I will just keep my fingers crossed :wild:

No gifts under it tho until last minute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts