Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
He's a good helper :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Hmmm so what about dusting the house, running the vacuum, and folding laundry...oh and loading the dishwasher ;):D lol

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm so what about dusting the house, running the vacuum, and folding laundry...oh and loading the dishwasher ;):D lol
OMG! Laundry is a sore spot for Wolfie. Seems he doesn't like it folded because he steals it off the chair and runs while I am folding. He does "help" rinse the dishes off when I am loading the dishwasher. LOL

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
OMG! Laundry is a sore spot for Wolfie. Seems he doesn't like it folded because he steals it off the chair and runs while I am folding. He does "help" rinse the dishes off when I am loading the dishwasher. LOL
LOL! He's air fluffing the laundry for you obviously ;) Making sure there's no wrinkles so you can fold it properly :D

Three jobs down, four if you count pest control. Is he still playing with bees?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! He's air fluffing the laundry for you obviously ;) Making sure there's no wrinkles so you can fold it properly :D

Three jobs down, four if you count pest control. Is he still playing with bees?
There haven't been any insects around lately, but I am sure once we get into summer he will be after those bees again. He will chase anything that moves. Lately it's been deer, and rabbits he's chasing out of the yard.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Fiona will get in the middle of sheets I am trying to fold. With them covering her, she will twirl around. She ends up looking like a mummy and I have to rescue her.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
....I need to teach mine that...... It's time they start earning their kibble around here! ;)

Now just to add:
Mow the lawn,
Vacuum the house,
Do the laundry..

Oh... and make their own dinner!

:D

Good Boy Wolfie!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Wolfie is definitely a helper dog. Loved the video.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
German Shepherds, the most helpful breed. :)

That's always been our motto. Scarlett is more of a supervisor. She does make sure that all the dishes going into the dishwasher are inspected for bits of food.

Folding clothes is something that requires a lot of supervision. Scarlett never misses a chance to keep an eye on me. Sadly, our clothes usually end up covered in dog hair and unfolded. I actually try to sneak fold without Scarlett seeing me. Some things just don't require dog help. :0)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts