German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud of this boy! We are currently going through the steps to get him registered with Pet Partners of Greater Dallas and getting a CGC on him seemed like a good way to prep for the assessment that he will need to go through. I will be getting his CGCU and CGCA next.

Some photos from the weekend. <3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Atta boy Wolf! Congrats to both of you and btw, you both seem to be color coodinated in those gorgeous pics.

Reactions: kimbale

·
Registered
157 Posts
WooHoo!?

I found the CGC was the most difficult. Probably because of handler stress, haha. But A and U just build on the basics so if the two of you have the basics down…

Congratulation ?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Love this boy! We're going to an information meeting for Pet Partners on Sunday to learn more about certification. I'm excited!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Congratulations to both of you.....he really doesn't look very Wolf-ish lol....he does however look like a real sweetheart.....love his expression in the 3rd pic....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations to both of you.....he really doesn't look very Wolf-ish lol....he does however look like a real sweetheart.....love his expression in the 3rd pic....
He's a big goofy sweetheart. Great personality! <3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts