German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been informed that there has been a rash of burglaries in this area of Rochester, (my house included). Not sure if anyone here lives off East Main between Winton and Culver, but since December there has been a rash of burglaries. Figure this would be a good way to get the word out. Police are working hard to catch these idiots, but if you see anything suspicious, call 911 right away.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, we're out in Macedon but i'm around that way on occasion. :)

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just spoke with my groomers assistant. He said several of the customers in the neighborhood also got burglarized and they had dogs as well. One of the assistants at the vets office has cousins on the other side of Wisconsin from East Main and she was going to give them a heads up about this as well. Figure the more people I tell, the better chance that these jerks will get caught. this is such a nice neighborhood and so unusual for this to be happening. Has to be the same people doing this. Getting my new door in two weeks and feel better for that. Chance is still having major separation issues since the burglary. Tried to leave him out of the crate for 15 minutes while I ran to the store, but as soon as I got to the door with my coat on he started shaking and crying, so back in the crate where he feels safe when I am not at home. Poor guy. Going to take a lot of time and patience to get his confidence back up again. He is ok out of the crate at night, but I am home with him.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Came home yesterday to find a flier from the police about burglaries in the neighborhood. REALLY! Talk about ironic. It has been nearly four weeks to the day since I was burglarized and my neighborhood is just getting fliers!!!!??? A neighbor across the street spoke with the officers passing out the fliers only to find out another burglary happened earlier this week in the area. They are a bit behind on notifying us. Very frustrating to say the least. If you know of anyone in the Browncroft/winton/culver/east main area, please let them know what is going on. It is getting worse as the weather gets better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts