German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I saw this morning when I went out with Phenix. It snowed all night long and it left a unbeleivable scenary outside.

Not easy to take Phenix in picture, he just wanna play!!

Nana!! You can't see me!!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
:shocked: That's gorgeous!!! I miss snow so much. Arizona is a waste of colonization...

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Alabama is no better........I am from Nj, and I miss having some snow....I'll take it before the heat any day!
Very pretty pics!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Oh, those are so pretty!! I live for the once-in-a-blue-moon that we get a REAL snow fall here ... thanks for sharing the pics!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Very pretty! I love that last one. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great Pics! I miss snow too - but I can't take the cold anymore - It's been chilly here in Florida this week and Kai has been loving the nip in the air :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Great photos. We are getting dumped on as I write! New snow is always so beautiful and uplifting! (Uplifting= shoveling!) :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Gorgeous scenery, but I definitely would never make it in the snow. :) We've been in the twenties here for the last few nights and forties to fifties during the day and I have been sooooo cold, lol! Today we're back to seventy and I'm sure the strawberry farmers are going to get some real good sleep for the next few nights. They've been up for three nights straight icing down the strawberries.

·
Registered
906 Posts
So beautiful!! And sooo jealous!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts