German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I put on a long sleeved shirt and long pants. It's freezing this morning. Wolfie went crazy. He keeps trying to take my sleeves and pant legs off! He won't stop pulling at my sleeves and biting at my ankles. Just grabbing the clothes. It got so annoying that he is now in time out. Why would he do this? Is it because he is used to me wearing shorts and a t shirt? Anyone else have this strange problem?

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
It's the cool weather! All the critters are having the zoomies!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA! He does have the zoomies too!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I have a strong suspicion that Jake is going to be the same way when we pull out winter clothes. I got him in the spring (they are warm here) and it has and still is HOT. He has never been around sleeves and scarves....I am dreading it!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Yup same problem here when Summer was over and I stopped wearing flip flops....my shoes became a target!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Kokoda went crazy for gloves as a puppy. And now that it has cooled off, we definitely have the zoomies!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Today I put on a long sleeved shirt and long pants. It's freezing this morning. Wolfie went crazy. He keeps trying to take my sleeves and pant legs off! He won't stop pulling at my sleeves and biting at my ankles. Just grabbing the clothes. It got so annoying that he is now in time out. Why would he do this? Is it because he is used to me wearing shorts and a t shirt? Anyone else have this strange problem?
my guy started doing this, especially with the long sleeve shirts. i thought it was my fault because as a very young pup i wrapped up an old shirt with rope and a ball on it. he plays with this rag and ball constantly. i think he thinks my long sleeves on the shirts i'm wearing are just other rag shirts to play with. if he keeps pulling at them, they will be :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.