German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Both my girls are entered in the big 4 day show here in Oklahoma City.

This morning, Sage went 2 out of 3 in her American Bred class. She kind of acted like a doofus (aka herself) and didn't want to stack. She can be such a brat sometimes. :p

Carly was just lovely today, and won her Open class, and then went Winner's Bitch. :D Only eight bitches were entered today, and one was absent, dropping the points from 2 to 1. But hey, I'll take that point!

Carly, all tired out from her morning:

We get to get up very early tomorrow, and do it all over again! (hopefully win another time this weekend. that would be nice!;) )

Carly, this morning when I dragged her out of bed. Doesn't look much like a show dog there, lol.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Congratulations!! I'll be there Saturday morning to cheer you on. :)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Congratulations ! Hope you have a great weekend. Carly reminds me of my son in the morning kind of" Are you kidding you want me to move?"

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
Beautiful dogs, congrats on the wins!

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Congrats on the wins and good luck tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

Congratulations!! I'll be there Saturday morning to cheer you on. :)
Well, come up and introduce yourself! Look for number 18 in American Bred (Sage) and number 20 in Open (Carly). We have a handler, but we'll be holding the other dog ringside for her. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OKC Summer Classic Dog Show update :)

So on Thursday, Carly went Winners for 1 point, Friday she went Reserve, and today she went Winners again for 2 points. We had an entry of 11, but one was absent. It was some nerve-racking judging, but she won! We decided to have her photo made, even though it wasn't a major, since she won under this particular judge (long time GSD breeder).

That gives us 3 points this weekend so far, for a total of a whopping 5. You need 15 (with 2 majors). I think we are going to try and show her more since she finally has matured.

We had tons of our GSD club members turn out to watch and cheer my girl on. No one had entered any of their dogs (no one really has anything they are showing right now), so it was really nice to have the support.

Sage was shown too, and has been real goofball the whole show. She seriously needs to grow up.

One more day to show, then we can wrap this one up. I'm exhausted!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like you are having a good time. Good luck tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, guys!! I appreciate the kind words.

OKC Summer Classic - Final Day

So.... Day 4 is a wrap. (thank goodness, because if I have to get up at 4:30 am one more time I'm going to have a breakdown)

Sage is such a brat. But went 2nd out of 4 again.

Carly went Winners again, for 2 points, under Mrs Forsyth. That gives us 5 points for the weekend, with a total of 7 now. YA!! :happyboogie:

We won't show again until Little Rock in August, then Elk City OK in September. I'll need the time to save some money to show these girls! It is outrageously expensive. :eek:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I saw Sage and Carly compete on Saturday. Congratulations on your wins. I couldn't find you afterwards though.
Thanks guys!

Well, come up and introduce yourself! Look for number 18 in American Bred (Sage) and number 20 in Open (Carly). We have a handler, but we'll be holding the other dog ringside for her. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw Sage and Carly compete on Saturday. Congratulations on your wins. I couldn't find you afterwards though.
Thanks!

We should've told each other what we would be wearing, lol. I was so frazzled from the judging, that I couldn't even think straight after she won. :crazy: When he put Brian's bitch in front of Carly and had them go around again, I almost had a stroke (NO! I have the better bitch! LOL).

Dog shows!! :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
LOL, we didn't understand what was going on most of the time. We will have to meet up at Petsmart sometime.

Thanks!

We should've told each other what we would be wearing, lol. I was so frazzled from the judging, that I couldn't even think straight after she won. :crazy: When he put Brian's bitch in front of Carly and had them go around again, I almost had a stroke (NO! I have the better bitch! LOL).

Dog shows!! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts