·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Winder, GA | 2011-01-042

2011-01-042

German Shepherd Dog Mix: An adoptable dog in Winder, GA

Large • Adult • Male

This guy is really outgoing and loves to talk. He wags his tail so hard his whole body wiggles when he sees someone approaching his kennel. He is around 1-2 years old. Please contact the shelter about him before 01/11/11 at 5:00pm. The adoption fee for all dogs is $100. The fee includes: Spay or neuter, physical exam, fecal exam, deworming, rabies vaccine, distemper/parvo vaccine, and microchip.

2011-01-042's Contact Info

Barrow County Animal Control, Winder, GA
  • 770-307-3012 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 770-307-3012

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds so friendly.

Only has til tomorrow at 5pm.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Sounds like he is trying to talk his way out of there - bump for the sweet friendly guy, not much time left :(

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
This is heartbreaking friendly GSD praying someone saves him!!!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
bump up for the night!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh my, BIG BUMP!!!!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

Last day.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone? Can you help him??

BUMP!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I think it is better if you put the date in the subject. This is sad, any rescues who can pull him.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
What ever happened to BrightStar, I have not been on here in a year to depressing but here I look again sad. Brightstar used to pull alot and were a big help about a year ago.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh man... SOMEone has to pull this guy out of there. The visual of this sweetheart so thrilled to see people, wagging sooo hard... Come on - someone, ANYone - get him out. Can't bear to think of him wagging like that as they go to get him tonight...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ahhhh! Thats upsetting, same color, sex and everything I wanted in a GSD when I was looking a few months ago. Im not far from winder but now am back at school and with my dog and my two roommates dogs I would have no where for him....this kills me

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just called the shelter and learned they don't take calls due to high call volume.

I emailed to find out if he is still available and to see if he can have more time. Probably a waste but thought I would try.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts