German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was a kill shelter, but I can not find any information. Does anyone know?

I KNOW Princess was posted on the board quite a while ago. I followed her post, but do not remember if this was the shelter she was at or not. I feel as though her first post said she was to be adopted or rescued or something - so I do not know what happened. Does anyone have any information?

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9602261

Clinton County Humane Society
Wilmington, OH
937 383 0703
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's just got to be someone that can give this great girl a home!

Hello,
Thanks for continuing to try to find Princess a home. She is still at
our shelter and is still doing well. Her yard mates are a male yellow
lab and a female Saint Bernard mix so we know that she's good with other
large dogs. She is a very sweet girl and I know she'll make an excellent
pet. I will send additional pics soon. Thanks again!

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
I've emailed the shelter to inquire about their euthanasia policy. They do have dogs listed as "urgent" so I don;t know how a dog could be urgent in a safe shelter.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, dogsaver for inquiring about her status. i was never really sure about that either. there is something special about this girl. can anyone help?

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not realize, but I guess Princess had heart worms and someone sponsored her treatment - THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEEN AT THE SHELTER SO LONG!! She's treated and heartworm free. Can someone please help??

In a message dated 7/27/2008 9:00:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Attached are the pictures of Princess. She is completely heartworm free now and ready for a loving home.

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a beauty!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts