German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where and how would I go about helping with transport down here in new mexico and even west texas.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I don't know if you only want to help with GSDs, but I know the Lab rescue and Great Dane rescues are both more active and often need help with transport because they pull from shelters.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be willing to help with any large breed really (not very good with small dogs lol) I emailed the GSD rescue down here, turns out their fairly close to where I live!! I will google some other ones tonight! Thank you!

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Be careful with those rescues!

You'll sign on to do transport and before you know it you'll be holding leashes at adoption days, running applications, doing home visits, and maybe even fostering! This volunteer stuff gets addictive!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be careful with those rescues!

You'll sign on to do transport and before you know it you'll be holding leashes at adoption days, running applications, doing home visits, and maybe even fostering! This volunteer stuff gets addictive!
lol! I'm a college student taking mostly online classes so I have some random free time, and that kind of stuff wouldn't bother me at all! thanks for the 'warning' :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts