German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Soon those of us that really need service dogs will not be able to have them. Or we will have to jump through a million hoops and it won't be worth it or doable for people that have very limiting disabilities.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Soon those of us that really need service dogs will not be able to have them. Or we will have to jump through a million hoops and it won't be worth it or doable for people that have very limiting disabilities.
me and my family where just talking about that, i agree it is going to make it difficult for the ones who need them to get them or have believe hat they really need them.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Buzzfeed news posted that and I was getting so irritated by the comments of Mis information. Apparently it was an ESA
ESA would make far more sense, and considering the general public doesn't know what SDiT even stands for, it wouldn't surprise me if the two were confused. The whole story is just full of idiocy and makes me sad. Completely works against those who do need and who work hard to uphold the true standard of a legitimate service dog.

·
Registered
130 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dog-gives-birth-middle-florida-152826839.html

First of all, who thinks it's a good idea to fly with a dog who is obviously due to give birth imminently?

Second, why does everything irresponsible and ridiculous have to have "service dog" attached to it to?

Stop the insanity!!
I don't see what the point of breeding Service dogs are, especially females. Once the female has a litter of puppies she can't do her job as a service dog for weeks!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I saw this right after it happened. The irresponsibility makes me crazy.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Its not a real service dog. Its an emotional support animal. This is my emotional support animal. But hey, it's not a snake on a plane. Can I bring her into the grocery store? Can she ride in the cart?

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Its not a real service dog. Its an emotional support animal. This is my emotional support animal. But hey, it's not a snake on a plane. Can I bring her into the grocery store? Can she ride in the cart?
He may go in the grocery store as long as he is off leash and out of control.

Make sure you have his registration and id classifying he is a service animal

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts